Comment on page
Has the pandemic and shift to virtual events had a +ve or -ve impact on academic research in terms of attending conferences, workshops, and webinars? Let's find out!!!
Please help us answer the following questions by filling in our anonymous survey ~5 mins:
- Have more people participated in knowledge-sharing events this year compared to last year?
- Has the shift to online events had an effect on participation rates?
- What has helped people to participate?
- What challenges have deterred people from participating?
- Has gender, demographics, or other factors had an influence (positive or negative) on access to knowledge?